The ultimate big river rod rest system, designed by top big fish angler Neil Wayte. The Scud provides a stable rod rest system on virtually any bankside terrain, especially where the conditions do not allow stable bankstick placement.
The angles at which the banksticks attach have been carefully designed to give the Scud maximum stability making it the only real choice for the dedicated big river specialist. The only limitation in the height you wish to fish your rod tips is the length of the banksticks you choose to use.
Features include the following:
- Includes 2 non-twist quick release 2 rod buzzer bars. The rear bars come complete with Butt Cups to support the rod butts.
- The Scud is fully extendable to suit virtually any rod and reel combination making it supremely versatile.
- Rear Spike can be pushed in to secure the back of the Scud. There is also a useful hole through which a ground peg can be used to give optimum stability and security.
- Align-Lok system guarantees buzzer bars are always 100% correctly aligned and will not twist out of position.
- Tough All Black powder coated finish.
- Entirely manufactured in the UK (like all Gardner hardware) using top quality materials and components. You can be assured that the Scud will last a lifetime and will not let you down.
- FRONT BANKSTICKS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
- Length= 105cm - 142cm (max. when fully extended), Width= 27.5cm, Height= 127cm (max. with 3ft banksticks).